Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Going to AGPLA today.....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chichiag's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So cool! I've never been to the AG place! [img]redface.gif[/img]

    I hope to see some pics!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 08, 2006 01:05 PM: Message edited by: chichiag ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member mygirlsdolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have fun! Can't wait for pic's!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have a lot of fun! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I can't wait to see the pictures. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have a great time! I just love AGPLA!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member lonie's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2006
    Posts
    218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You lucky girl! I can't wait to see the pics! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member QueenNellieElizabeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2006
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool! You're so lucky to get to go there. Take Lots and Lots and Lots of pics, cant wait to see.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SimplySophia's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2006
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is anyone else going tonite from 7-9 just thought I'd ask because that would be cool.

    Well anyways we weren't planing to go back until 07, I'll tell you why we went when I get back.

    I am going to try and take lots of pics for you guys.

  8. #8
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Have a lot of fun! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
    Looking forward to the pictures. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •